I wanted to verify the story and found this article.
This is the example of the prophet, it’s not what he was wearing or how long his beard was that defined his imaan and detachment from selfish pleasures. May Allah make giving easy for us.
Yeah this is what we’re about. Remember this.
(via sunni-muslim)Source: aburayyaan
1. Never base your life decisions on advice from people who don’t have to deal with the results of your decisions.
2. 90% of what’s stressing you today will be irrelevant in a year. Don’t lose sleep over petty things. Get over it, move on, & enjoy your life!
3. In many cases, relationships…
1. Angry? Take a deep breath before you speak, because your mouth acts quicker than your brain.
2. Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision you will ever make.
3. Accidentally erase something you just typed on your iPhone? To undo that, just shake it!
4. Your shoes are much more important than you think. People draw many conclusions about a person based on what shoes they’re wearing.
5. Feeling down? Take a shower. Feeling clean helps boost your self-esteem.
6. Approach a date with the expectation to have fun, not to fall in love. Setting unrealistic expectations will always result in disappointment
A beautifully done animation on how you became you.
See the full video here as I left out some really cool parts.
From 300 or so million down to ONE.
YOU. MADE. IT.
Let’s think about this for a moment. The US population is roughly 330 million human beings. For the purposes of demonstration, take almost the ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE US and put them on the west coast, packed as tightly as possible. You’re just chillin, somewhere south of Pasadena let’s say, trying to get free, sweating and hungry with a desire you’ve never experienced before. You know you’re going to die though you think you’ll be the one to make it.
Then like the ULTIMATE hunger games of GENETIC WIN you traverse across the country desperately trying to get to the goal with absolute disregard for the other 299 million people. Your mom, dad, brother, sister, grandma, everyone you’ve ever known dies. You somehow get to the end. Where you bust through a gated base only to be sealed in and combined with another human to make a brand NEW human.
300,000,000 and you’re the only survivor. And your prize is to essentially die and reconstitute into a new being.
(via bluestars5)Source: zerostatereflex