(via likeawinterrose)Source: simply-divine-creation
You wish and I wish; but Allah does what He wills.
1. Do as much as you can to have good relationships with your siblings. One day, they could be all you have left.
2. If a few people are going out and someone is driving you all, that person deserves either money for gas or their meal paid for.
3. Most of the time you miss the memory, not the person.
4. Studies show that people are much happier when they spend their money on experiences instead of material items
5. By thinking one positive thought every morning you can psychologically trick your brain into being a happier person.
6. If you pronounce it as a word, it’s an acronym. If you pronounce the initials themselves, it’s an initialism.
7. Healthy smoothie: 1 mango, 2 bananas, 200ml fat free natural yogurt, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey, 12 ice cubes. Blend. Enjoy!
8. The best revenge is to move on, get over it, and continue to succeed. Never give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
9.If you want to get information out of someone, create an awkward silence - it’ll make people open up, just to break it.
Adamov’s actions were caught on camera and posted to YouTube by the activist group Youth Against Settlements. In the video, Adamov is seen talking trash to a Palestinian teen in Hebron, a city in the occupied West Bank, as several onlookers watch with cameras in hand.
Adamov then loads his assault rifle and points it at the teen’s face and takes aim at several others while threatening them with “a bullet in your head” if they don’t stop recording.
Sadly, the video’s content is not unusual or surprising. The Internet is teeming with visual representations of Israel’s occupation enforcers dishing out vicious cruelty against unarmed Palestinians of all ages with total impunity.
(via zalahbean)Source: anonymousmilitant
1. The best revenge is to move on and get over it. Don’t give someone the satisfaction of watching you suffer.
2. 5 Basic weight loss tips • drink more water • adjust your portion sizes • lower your sugar intake • limit carbs to 1x per day • no fast food
3. Ability is what you’re capable of…
(via ultralifetips)Source: ultrafacts